Terms & Conditions
Last edit: 2022-06-14
Your engaging with Alpha Digital Global Limited, a company with registered number 2939896 whose registered office is at Hollywood Road 1 – 13, Suite 5F Hong Kong SAR. (hereinafter: “ALPHA DIGITAL”).
- These terms and conditions apply to all services rendered by Alpha Digital for businesses. The terms and conditions will also apply for consumers.
- By booking any of our courses online or services, and checking the accept box, you accept these terms and conditions. You can find the terms and conditions on our website. If you would like to receive a copy of these for your records, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send it to you. you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by Alpha Digital and you.
- We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website for the latest version of the terms that apply.
Booking & Registration
- On our website you find an overview of the courses we teach. By clicking on the Sign up Here button, we direct you to the registration page. All the details of the course, including dates, location, and price, are stated on the course page.
- All prices mentioned on our website are exclusive of VAT, unless determined otherwise.
- Payment of the course fee is due upon registration unless it was agreed otherwise with Alpha Digital.
Access to online environment
- We provide all our attendees’ login credentials for our Alpha Digital Platform (ADP) You are responsible for all the activity make in your account.
- Access to the online environment is strictly personal and you may not share your log-in details. If any suspicious activity is found in your account, we have the right to deny you further access and delete your account (without any liability).
- You may share content within your organization, subject to our fair use policy. You may not use any content to offer services that overlap with Alpha Digital services, such as growth hacking, A.I. training, workshops, or consultancy, whether during the course or thereafter.
- We do not train companies who offer services that overlap with our services. We have the right to deny or remove you from the course and/or the ADP if you offer services that overlap with Alpha Digital services.
Sharing Alpha Digital content
You are welcome to use all of our images and text in our blog / website, as long as you mention the source and include a “dofollow” link to the original. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not welcome to share any of the information provided to you in the course materials if they have not been publicly shared by Alpha Digital in our blog / website.
- You must be 18 years or older to become a partner of Alpha Digital.
- You may not use Alpha Digital for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from Alpha Digital.
- You may not resell, duplicate, or reproduce or exploit any part of the service without the express written consent of Alpha Digital.
- Alpha Digital may modify, suspend, or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
- Alpha Digital reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Alpha Digital claims no ownership, responsibility, or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to Alpha Digital.
- If you cancel or terminate your Service, all your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images may be immediately deleted from the Service.
- Third-party subscriptions may be required to run certain aspects of your campaign. These subscriptions are not included in our pricing and must be procured directly from the third-party.
- All accounts are billed monthly, quarterly or yearly in advance of the month. Once the initial period paid for has come to an end, the account will automatically renew on the same charge date and for the same package, unless you modify your package or cancel your account before one month before the charge has taken place, as in line with our “Cancellation and Termination” terms.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for partially used or unused months of service.
- Alpha Digital reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of the subscription dues.
- If you choose to “Pause” your partnership instead of cancelling, you agree to have your subscription automatically reinstated once the paused period you selected is over.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Alpha Digital reserves the right to change service fees with 30 days’ notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Alpha Digital website (https://www.alphadigital.ai) or through email. Existing account plans may not be automatically updated in accordance with these changes, but are eligible for a service change, by request.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for cancelling your partnership through email. You may cancel your partnership at any time with a minimum of one month before your next charge date. There is no cancellation fee.
- All your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your account is cancelled, your Content may not be able to be recovered.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree that Alpha Digital owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design, and layout of the service itself.
- Alpha Digital claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content of Alpha Digital’s service without the express written consent of Alpha Digital.
- As an attendee of a course you (and/or your employer) shall not obtain any right to the course materials. These materials may also not be shared in any way. If any course content would be shared, we may deny you further access to the course and/or the online learning environment. It is strictly forbidden to use any of our content (slides, reading list, exercises) for commercial growth hacking training/services/workshops.
Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services.
- Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
Alpha Digital does not accept responsibility for the security of your account or content. You agree that Your use of the website or services is at Your own risk.
You are strictly prohibited from using the website or any of Alpha Digital’s services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
Third-Party Links & Content
Alpha Digital may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that Alpha Digital is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused because of your use of any third-party services linked to from our website.
During the term of this agreement and continuing for 12 months after the termination of this agreement, neither party shall directly or indirectly, for its own account or for the account of others, urge, induce, entice, or in any manner whatsoever solicit any client or partner directly involved in the activities conducted pursuant to this agreement to engage in the services of the other party or any of its affiliates. For purposes of the foregoing, urge, induce, entice, or solicit shall not be deemed to mean: (a) circumstances where an employee of a party initiates contacts with the other party or any of its affiliates with regard to possible cooperation; or (b) general solicitations of business not specifically targeted at clients of a party or any of its affiliates, including responses to general advertisements.
Warranties and Liability
- Alpha Digital does not warrant that:
- The service will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free always.
- The calculations performed by the service are accurate.
- You expressly understand and agree that Alpha Digital shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that Alpha Digital provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
- You understand that Alpha Digital uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that Alpha Digital cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with Alpha Digital.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Alpha Digital customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via email or snail mail.
- Arbitration: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in The Netherlands. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing law of The Netherlands. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Company will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms & Conditions, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org